Providing Exceptional Post-Acute, Transitional, and Chronic Care Management Clinical Services
Care1 “puts the patient first” by providing exceptional clinical care to the facilities we partner with. Whether the clinical setting is an Assisted Living Facility, a Skilled Nursing Facility, a Long-term Acute Care Center, or even in the Home, we provide Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Clinical Social Workers to assist our facility partners in providing the best medical care possible to their residents. Care1’s Facility Partners save time, improve care delivery, optimize services available to residents, and increase their profitability. Care1 even offers technology and care coordination services broker strategic relationships between our Partner Facilities and Hospitals, increasing their census.
Quite simply, Care1 helps you to do what you do best -- Focus on your Resident.
Why choose Care1?
• Unmatched Clinical Expertise with a Caring Touch for the Geriatric Patient
• Any level of Clinical Competency, with a focus on Acute Care, Rehabilitation, and Long-term Care – Our Clinicians give our Facility Partners a “marketing advantage” over other facilities
• A robust technology/service combination that connects Hospitals to Facilities, creates a flow of patients from the Hospital to the facility, reduces recidivism back to the Hospital, and improves care coordination and communication
• The Industry’s lowest rate for full, comprehensive Medical Billing, which puts more money back into your facility
• Complete back-office services – Care1 can even help you with your Payroll, Human Resource Management, Legal/Compliance Management, and Credentialing
Care1's solutions help our customers to become more focused on their strengths: Providing their residents with the best clinical services in a relaxed, caring setting. For more information. contact us at email@example.com or by phone (800-677-5085).
Geriatric Care, Transitional Healthcare, Rehab, Assisted Living